TeraFlex Jeep TJ/LJ Front Lower / TJ Rear Lower Adjustable LCG Long Flexarm Kit 3-6 Inch Lift 97-06 Wrangler TJ/LJ TeraFlex 1447702
Suspension Control Arm
Provides maximum adjustability, dependability, and performance on TJ Wrangler and LJ Wrangler Unlimited models with 3-6 inch lifts.
These are the same flexarms used in our Pro LCG and Enduro LCG long arm suspension systems. Requires our TJ/LJ Lower: LCG Long Flexarm Frame Bracket Kit (P/N 1447701). Can also be used for custom link suspensions.
- TJ Wrangler: front lower | rear lower
- LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase): front lower
- Lift Height: 3-6 inch
- Tube Diameter and Wall: 1-3/4 inch x 0.281 inch
- Factory Length: 15-3/4 inch
- Min. Length: 31-9/16 inch
- Max. Length: 36-3/16 inch
- Uses 9/16 inch (14mm) Bolt
- 1-1/4 inch-12 UNF Thread
- 1-1/2 inch Wrench on Tube
- 1-7/8 inch Wrench on Jam Nut
- TJ/LJ front lower | TJ rear lower: Adjustable LCG Long Flexarms (P/N 1978226) - pair
- Sold As A Kit
Features and Benefits:
- HD 1-3/4 inch x 0.281 inch wall DOM tubing flexarms for superior strength
- Adjustable from 31-9/16 inch to 36-3/16 inch (factory length: 15-3/4 inch)
- Fully adjustable flexarms optimize pinion and caster angles, and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement or can be used to increase wheelbase
- Full-range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- Forged threaded joints
- Premium black e-dipped coating provides superior durability and corrosion resistance on tube and forged rod end housing
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Also available individually (P/N 1978226)
- Install Time: 1.5 Hours
- SKU: 1447702
- Item Requires Shipping
- 39.5 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H4.0000” x L38.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.