TeraFlex Jeep TJ/LJ Front Upper Adjustable Pro LCG Long Flexarm Kit 3-6 Inch Lift 97-06 Wrangler TJ/LJ TeraFlex 1613801
Suspension Control Arm
TeraFlex TJ/LJ Front Upper: Adjustable Pro LCG Long Flexarms (3-6 inch Lift) provide maximum adjustability, dependability, and performance on TJ Wrangler and LJ Wrangler Unlimited models with 3-6 inch lifts.
These are the same flexarms used in our Pro LCG Long Flexarm Suspension Systems. Requires our TJ/LJ Front Upper: Pro LCG Long Flexarm Frame Bracket Kits (Driver Side: P/N 9791; Passenger Side: P/N 9792). Can also be used for custom link suspensions.
- TJ Wrangler
- LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase)
- Lift Height: 3-6 inch
- Tube Diameter and Wall: 1-3/4 inch x 0.281 inch
- Factory Length: 15-1/8 inch
- Min. Length: 22-1/2 inch
- Max. Length: 24-7/8 inch
- Uses 7/16 inch (12mm) Bolt
- 1-7/8 inch-18 UNS Thread
- 1-1/8 inch Wrench on Tube
- 1-1/4 inch Wrench on Jam Nut
- TJ/LJ front upper: Adjustable Pro LCG Long Flexarms (P/N 1649839) - pair
- Sold As A Kit
Features and Benefits:
- HD 1-3/4 inch x 0.281 inch wall DOM tubing flexarms for superior strength
- Adjustable from 22-1/2 inch to 24-7/8 inch (factory length: 15-1/8 inch)
- Fully adjustable flexarms optimize pinion and caster angles, and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement or can be used to increase wheelbase
- Full-range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- Forged threaded joints
- Premium black e-dipped coating provides superior durability and corrosion resistance on tube and forged rod end housing
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Also available individually (P/N 1649839)
- Install Time: 1.5 Hours
- SKU: 1613801
- Item Requires Shipping
- 13.9 lbs.
- W7.0000” x H3.5000” x L27.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.