Motobilt Adjustable Link Tower 3.25 Inch Axle Tube Motobilt MB1539-175-325
The Motobilt adjustable link tower was designed to work with many applications. The tower comes in 3.25 inch axle tube diameter configuration. There are 3 link mounting holes that are each 5/8 inch in diameter and are separated in 1 inch increments. These towers can be used in a variety of different scenarios but are especially well suited when installing a 3 link suspension. The towers mounting width for the rod ends is 1.75 inch. This is the same size we use with the Jeep YJ, TJ, LJ 4 link kits that can be converted to a 3 Link in front. These are laser cut in house at Motobilt from 1/4 inch thick steel plate. CNC formed so they tab and slot design will allign itself perfectly.
- Adjustable link tower-3.25 inch axle tubes-no offset
- Mounting width for the rod ends is 1.75 inch
- Laser cut 1/4 inch thick steel plate
- 3 link mounting holes that are each 5/8 inch in diameter and are separated in 1 inch increments
- Sold as each
- These will need to be welded together
- Works with many applications
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H6.0000” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.