Motobilt Steering Column Mount Steel Motobilt MB2105
Steering Column Mount
The Motobilt Steering Column Mount for use with a heim joint is laser cut and bent out of 3/16 inch steel. We chose 3/16 inch thick steel because it is more heavy duty than others on the market. The Motobilt Steering Column mount is designed to hold up to rock bouncers and rock crawlers where you might be putting extra force on the steering column. Designed to mount to 1.75 inch tube and uses a 3/4 inch x 3/4 inch heim joint with a 3/4 inch piece of DOM tubing to create the steering column. The center of the tube to the heim joint mounting location is 8 inch in width. Where the mount attaches to the tubing is approximately 5.25 inch wide. Ships bare metal with no hardware.
- Steering Column Mount
- Laser cut 3/16 inch steel
- Designed to mount to 1.75 inch tube
- Uses a 3/4 inch x 3/4 inch heim joint with a 3/4 inch piece of DOM tubing
- Center of the tube to the heim joint mounting location is 8 inch in width
- No hardware
- Sold as each
- Ships bare steel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H6.0000” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.