GenRight Jeep Bumper Plate For Swing Down Tire Carrier 97-06 Wrangler TJ, LJ Steel Bare GenRight RTC-3220
This is the Bumper Plate for the GenRight swing down Rear tire carrier. All the Rear tire carrier brackets pre-welded on the 3/16 inch thick plate for the Rear of a Jeep TJ and LJ. It is designed to be a hi- clearance bumper and give your Jeep the optimal departure angle while reinforcing the Rear cross member.
- For Jeep Wrangler TJ and LJ Unlimited
- C channel design fits over and under frame
- 3/16 inch thick Laser cut steel plate
- CNC formed into shape for a perfect fit
- 1 inch thick Fully welded shackle mounts for 2 solid Rear tow points
- Allows you to repair or replace damaged Rear cross members and body mounts
- Allows you to beef-up Rear frame section
- Designed to be used with the RTC-3200 or RTC-3240 Swing Down tire carriers
- Design provides better Rear clearance than a Rear bumper for a better departure angle
- Bolt-on design
- Includes Grade 8 mounting hardware
- Unpainted Finish
- Sold As Each
This Item Includes:
- (1) Full width laser cut and bent Rear plate (as pictured)
- (2) Fully welded shackle mounts (D-Ring shackles sold separatley REC-2100)
- (1) Grade 8, 7/16 inch-20 Hardware kit
- For proper mounting, it requires lower or removing the fuel tank to drill and access center bolts
- For CJs, please see part number RTC-3120 and for YJs, please see part number RTC-3420
- Holes in plate fit the Optional LED-1500 back-up light
- We also offer an Optional Rear Frame to Bumper Tie-in kit for extra strength RBB-1100
- Installation requires you Remove the Rear most body mounts and slip this plate under them
- Item Requires Shipping
- 24.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L48.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.