GenRight Jeep Bumper Plate For Swing Down Tire Carrier 87-95 Wrangler YJ Steel Bare GenRight RTC-3420
This is the Bumper Plate for the GenRight swing down Rear tire carrier. All the Rear tire carrier brackets pre-welded on the 3/16 inch thick plate for the Rear of a Jeep YJ. It is designed to be a hi- clearance bumper and give your Jeep the optimal departure angle while reinforcing the Rear cross member.
- For Jeep Wrangler YJ
- C channel design fits over and under frame
- 3/16 inch thick Laser cut steel plate
- Laser Cut and CNC formed into shape for a perfect fit
- 1 inch thick Fully welded shackle mounts fit 7/8 inch size D-Rings
- Allows you to repair or replace damaged Rear cross members and body mounts
- Allows you to beef-up Rear frame section
- Design provides better Rear clearance than a Rear bumper for a better departure angle
- Bolt-on design and easy install
- Includes Grade 8 mounting hardware
- Unpainted Finish
- Sold As Each
This Item Includes:
- (1) Full width laser cut and bent Rear plate (as pictured)
- (2) Fully welded shackle mounts (D-Ring shackles sold separatley REC-2100)
- (1) Grade 8, 7/16 inch-20 Hardware kit
- Holes in plate fit the Optional LED-1500 back-up lights
- Installation requires you Remove the Rear most body mounts and slip this plate under them
- Installation does Not require lowering or removing the fuel tank to access mounting bolts, but it helps
- This is Not a direct bolt-on for CJs - please see part number RBB-1008
- Item Requires Shipping
- 24.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L48.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.