GenRight Jeep Upper Control Arm Mount Axle Side For Thick Formed Dif Cover RockJock 60 Jeep TJ, YJ, CJ Front Steel Bare GenRight FSM-1010
Control Arm Mount
This is the GenRight Heavy Duty Upper Control Arm Mount for Currie Rock Jock 60 front axle with a thick formed differential cover. It is a set of laser cut and CNC bent plates that need to be welded together. Then tie into the 4 drilled and tapped holes machined on top of the Rock Jock axle housing. This is the same design we have reliably run on our GenRight Jeeps for years!
- Works with Jeep TJ, YJ, and CJ W/Dana 60 Axle
- Ideal for 3 link suspensions using one upper link
- This mount allows the front axle to be moved forward (by making more room for the trac-bar)
- Laser cut from Heavy Duty 1/4 inch thick steel so the pieces fit together like a glove
- Interlocking puzzled design is tack welded together at GenRight
- Drilled for use with a 9/16 inch diameter bolt for the joint
- Designed for a 2.625 inch wide joint, heim or bushing
- Still allows the diff cover to be Removed for service
- Welding Required
- Unpainted Finish
- Sold As Each
- Designed for use with thick RockJock or Dana 60 diff cover
- Sold as a weld-on kit
- Currie Rock Jock is a registered Trademark
- Designed to work with our 3 link but can be adapted to work with just about anything
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H4.0000” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.