GenRight Jeep Axle Bridge Kit Dana 44 97-Pres Wrangler TJ, JK Unwelded Rear Bare GenRight RSM-4044
This is a weld-on Rear Axle Bridge for the factory Jeep JK or TJ Dana 44 Rear axle from GenRight Off Road! If you Triangulating or linking your Jeep Rear suspension, you Will need a Bridge or truss like this on the Rear axle to mount the upper control arms to the top of the Rear differential housing. With this low profile Rear Axle Bridge, we have figured out all the angles for proper geometry, weight transfer, and minimal anti-squat to make your rig a top Notch crawler with awesome articulation.
- Designed to put the control arm joints 8.5 inches above axle center line which is ideal placement
- Heavy Duty laser cut from 3/8 inch and 1/4 inch thick cold rolled steel plate
- CNC formed main bridge
- Boxed design for maximum strength
- Includes everything pictured
- 100 Percent Made in U.S.A.!
- Sold As A Kit
- Does Not Includes Upper Control Arm Mounts P/N RSM-4020, sold separately
- This kit requires cutting and welding for maximum performance and articulation!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H2.0000” x L24.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.