GenRight Jeep Axle Bridge Kit Dana 60 Unwelded Rear Bare GenRight RSM-4059
If you are Triangulating or linking the suspension on your Jeep, you Will need a Bridge or Truss above the differential housing on the Rear axle to mount the upper control arms. This is the GenRight low profile Rear Axle Bridge for the Dana 60 axle housing. We have figured out all the angles for proper geometry, weight transfer, and minimal anti-squat to make your rig a top Notch crawler with awesome articulation. The links are mounted sideways inside the bridge to keep your link joints in a neutral position so they Do noot max out during extreme articulation and cause damage to the joint.
- Specifically designed for the Dana 60 Rear axle
- Un-welded to keep the price low, plus it still needs welding for installation
- Design puts the joints 8.5 inches above axle center line
- Heavy Duty 1/4 inch thick laser cut and CNC formed material
- Super strong boxed design
- Acts as a bridge and an axle truss!
- Sideways mounted joints keep it lower profile under the vehicle
- Bridge end plates fit 2.75 inch or 3 inch diameter axle tubes
- This part is designed to work with single or double upper links - 4 link or Y type 3 link
- Joint mount is made 2.625 inches wide and for a 9/16 inch bolt
- Unpainted Finish
- Sold As A Kit
- This kit requires welding to properly install it on your axle housing
- For maximum performance and articulation you need to tack the bridge in place and cycle the suspension
- We also sell this product in a un-welded version P/N RSM-4060
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H9.0000” x L40.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.