GenRight Jeep Bumper Stubby 07-Pres Wrangler JK, JKU Front Steel Bare GenRight FBB-8000
This is the most affordable Front Bumper for the Jeep JK from GenRight Off Road! We call this model our Stubby front bumper for Jeep Wrangler JK because of its small size and simple design. Our high quality, high clearance Stubby type front bumper with a recessed winch mount. It is perfect for the guy who wants a clean and simple front bumper for their Jeep. The design incorporates the optional winch mount to keep the winch lower than most other bumpers to allow for optimal air flow to the radiator. However, if you are Not planning to run a winch you can purchase our optional winch delete cover plate.
Other Features Include:
- Fits the 2 door and 4 door 2007-Present Jeep Wrangler JK and JK Unlimited
- Compact design fits tight to the frame and wraps around each side
- Works with Antirock type sway bars - or the factory sway bar
- 12 bolt mounting fits tight up against the frame for the best approach angle
- Laser cut and CNC Formed from heavy duty 3/16 inch thick steel plate
- Includes two Billet steel tow points welded onto the bumper - D-Ring shackles are extra
- No grille obstruction; the winch tray is sunken down into bumper, between frame rails, for optimal air flow to the radiator
- 100 Percent Made in USA!
- Unpainted Finish
- Sold As Each
- D-ring shackles are extra P/N REC-2100 allows you to hook a tow strap to the P/N FBB-6040
- Winch Delete P/N FBB-6020 necessary if you never plan to have a winch
- We now offer a winch delete, so you can cover the hole until you install a winch tray and winch
- This product is unpainted except for the winch tray and tow points
- Aluminum fairlead pictured is Not included, but sold separately P/N FBB-5001
- Allows all New Warn; Zeon, 9.5 CTI and Power Plant winches without any mods to bumper or winch tray
- Includes an extra bracket to remount the vacuum pump on the Newer models
- Item Requires Shipping
- 65.0 lbs.
- W24.0000” x H14.0000” x L45.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.