GenRight Jeep Bumper Trail/Grill Guard 07-Pres Wrangler JK, JKU Front Steel Bare GenRight FBB-8200
This is the Jeep winch front bumper from GenRight Off Road! We call this model our Trail Series front bumper for the Jeep Wrangler JK. Our high quality, high clearance Stubby type front bumper with a tubular front stinger which is directly welded to it. It is perfect for protecting the front of your Jeep while out on the trail. Our low profile design incorporates the optional winch mount down into the bumper to keep the winch lower than most other bumpers to allow for better air flow to the radiator. However, if you are Not planning to run a winch you can purchase our optional winch delete cover plate.
Other Features Include:
- Fits 2007-Present Jeep Wrangler JK and JK Unlimited
- Compact design fits tight to the frame and wraps around each side
- Works with Antirock type sway bars - or the factory sway bar
- 12 bolt mounting fits tight up against the frame for the best approach angle
- Laser Cut and CNC Formed from heavy duty 3/16 inch thick steel plate
- Includes two steel tow points - D-ring shackles are extra P/N REC-2100
- High stinger bar is to protect the winch and prevent forward roll overs
- Grill bar protects the hood and radiator from trail damage
- Winch mount tray is sunken down into bumper for optimal air flow to the radiator
- Unpainted Finish
- 100 Percent Made In USA!
- Sold As Each
- D-ring shackles are extra P/N REC-2100 allows you to hook a tow strap to the P/N FBB-6040
- Winch Delete P/N FBB-6020 is necessary if you never plan to have a winch
- This product is unpainted except for the winch tray and tow points
- Aluminum fairlead is Not included, but sold separately P/N FBB-5001
- Allows all New Warn; Zeon, 9.5 CTI and Power Plant winches without any mods to bumper or winch tray
- Includes an extra bracket to remount the vacuum pump on the Newer models
- Item Requires Shipping
- 90.0 lbs.
- W30.0000” x H23.0000” x L52.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.