GenRight Jeep 5 Pin Flasher Unit 97-06 Wrangler TJ, LJ GenRight LED-1300
Hazard Warning Flasher
This is a modified 5-pin electronic flasher unit to make the turn signals flash with LED lights. This flasher is specifically designed to work in all the 2001-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ and LJ.
- For All 2001-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ and LJ Unlimited
- Please order when using our P/N LED-1100, LED-1200, or LED-1004 LED light sets
- Simple to install - located just under steering column cover at the dash
- Sold As Each
- It is necessary to use a modified flasher, since the LED lights draw less power from the electrical system, hence the system does Not recognize that a light is there in the circuit, similar to a burned out bulb in the factory circuit to illuminate. This is a factory Jeep system default to a fast flash to alert the driver of a burned out bulb
- For all 1997 to 2000 Jeeps please go to the auto parts store for a 4-Pin Electronic Flasher
- For all you YJ or CJ guys, you can purchase a simple 2-pin Electronic flasher at any auto parts store near you for about $9
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H4.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.