GenRight Jeep 3 Link Kit 87-06 Wrangler TJ, LJ, YJ Front Bare GenRight SUP-3101
Control Arm Mount
Front 3-Link Kit for Jeep TJ, LJ, YJ and More. Bind-Free, Street Worthy, Trail Tested, Optimized Geometry, Customizable. This is the 3 Link kit from our Legend Suspension kit. It is called 3 link, but is technically a 4 link when you include the trac bar. Everyone just refers to it as a 3 Link, because it uses only 3 control arms. We have pulled together all top Notch parts and figured out all the mounting points for proper geometry to make your rig a top Notch crawler with awesome articulation and a balanced feel. Simply put, if you were building a rock buggy this is the type of suspension you would put on it - it is that good! This front kit is also perfect for moving the front axle forward to accommodate Bigger tires and longer wheel travel. It can also help you achieve the Magic 100+ wheelbase (when used in combination with the Rear kit we offer, which uses our EXT or Comp gas tanks, to move the Rear axle back, also) to improve your rigs departure angle. For those guys converting from leafs, better approach angle, No axle wrap, smooth non binding articulation and better steering geometry (to eliminate bump steer).
Front 3-Link Kit Features:
- Single upper control arm allows more flexibility to locate the upper control arm in the best location for the engine and trans in the vehicle and allow for a lower overall ride height or more up travel
- Having only 3 Links allows for a smooth, non-binding insane amount of articulation
- Yes, this system does require a front trac bar (Included)
- The mounts are universal and can be cut or trimmed to be mounted in any position on your vehicle
- Control arm mounts (on the frame side) Do noot tie into the Transfer case skid plate, unlike others
- Can be used with 12 inch to 14 inch travel shocks Or for tires Bigger than 40 inches, 16 inch travel shocks with Full hydraulic steering (Not for street use)
- Greasable and Rebuildable Currie Johnny Joints throughout the kit are tough and quiet
- Super thick, heavy duty Laser cut and CNC bent brackets and mounts
- Fully Adjustable Genuine Currie forged Johnny Joints, which have 1.25 inch threaded shafts
- Super Tough 2 inch diameter x .250 inch thick wall D.O.M. Control arm tubing that can be cut to any length
- Control arm inserts (bungs) are machined with Left or Right hand threads to make fine length adjustments of each control arm (for pinion angle, castor, etc.) easy
- Trac bar is also thick wall D.O.M. tubing
- Top grade FK brand .875 inch Chromoly Heim end for the Trac Bar
- New Grade 8 Hardware
- Detailed color installation instructions and diagrams
- Unpainted Finish
- Sold As A Kit
- The trac bar bracket in this kit is designed to work with hi-steering (STK-8625)
- Cutting is required: This kit requires cutting the control are tubing to length (tailoring it to your specific vehicle) and welding the threaded inserts onto the end of the control arms
- Welding is required to properly install this kit on a vehicle
- Once this kit is installed, you MUST cycle the front suspension and steering (in all possible direction combinations) to make sure the ball joints or heims Do noot exceed their range of motion which would damage the steering Components and could cause a failure resulting in a loss of steering control
- We now offer an Optional lower control arm mount (SUP-1001) with integrated bump pad and bump can mounts
- This kit was designed to fit the TJ, LJ and YJ frames, but it can be easily modified by the installer to fit the taller CJ-7 frame
- Item Requires Shipping
- 120.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H102.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.