GenRight Jeep 4 Link Kit Rear Bare GenRight SUP-4101
Control Arm Mount
Triangulated Rear 4-Link Kit for Jeep TJ, LJ, YJ and more. Bind-Free, Street Worthy, Trail Tested, Optimized Geometry, Customizable. Have you been thinking about building your own kit from scratch, or just upgrading to improve the ride quality? Well, this is an excellent option for you! This is a Builders or DIY Triangulated 4-link Rear suspension kit, and is great for someone that wants the freedom to set it up to suit their needs. This is the 4-link kit from our Legend Suspension Kit. Including Genuine Currie Johnny Joints (Not like what is used by our Competition), 1.75 inch x .120 inch wall DOM tubing for upper arms and 2 inch x .250 inch wall DOM for the lower arms make this DIY suspension kit easy to build in your garage and stout enough to tackle any trail. All Link Kits Are Not Created Equal. We have figured out all the mounting points for proper geometry; Completely Bind-Free Travel and Articulation, Optimal Weight Transfer, Minimal Rear Steer and the proper amount of Anti-Squat. This kit Will fit under your Jeep and make your rig a top Notch crawler with awesome articulation and handle great on the street too! We know because this kit is on every Jeep we have here at GenRight, many of which are daily drivers! The main frame control arm mounts are pre-welded to a C section of steel to beef up the frame and help distribute the load. You simply slip each mount over the frame and weld them in place! The kit is designed to attach to the frame next to your stock (or aftermarket) transfer case skid plate. This Rear kit is also perfect for moving your Rear axle back, Stretching your wheelbase to the Magic 100+ when used with our EXT (4-5 inch Stretch) or Comp (6-7 inch Stretch) gas tanks.
Whats in the box:
- Heavy Duty 1/4 and 3/16 inch thick mounts are laser-cut and CNC formed
- Pre-welded sub assemblies
- Laser-cut and CNC bent upper and lower control arm mounts for the Rear axle
- CNC machined Left and Right-hand threaded bungs to weld into the control arms for easy adjustment
- Genuine Currie-forged 1.25 inch shank Johnny Joints, at both ends of the control arm for easy adjustment! (which are greasable and rebuildable)
- 1.25 inch-12 Jam Nuts
- A set of 9/16 inch fine thread Grade 8 mounting hardware (Unitorque Nuts, Bolts and Washers)
- Easy to follow DIY Installation Instructions
- 2 inch x .250 inch super-thick wall DOM tubing for the lower control arms (optional, but recommended)
- 1.75 inch x .120 inch thick wall DOM tubing for the upper control arms (optional, but recommended)
- Unpainted Finish
- Sold As A Kit
Why buy GenRight?
- The frame mounted control arm brackets are pre-welded and attach independently and directly to the frame
- The mounts Do noot tie into the transfer case skid plate. (This allows unobstructed access to the transmission and transfer case for service)
- Each mount is angled to keep the Johnny Joints in their neutral position so they Do noot waste any of the joints range of motion which would cause damage to the joint
- Proven durability at King of the Hammers and offered since 2006
- Kit can be used with coil-over shocks or your existing coil springs
- Simple yet functional triangulated 4-link design eliminates the need for a Rear trac bar
- The mounts in this kit are universal and can be cut or trimmed to be mounted in any position on any Jeep TJ, LJ, YJ, CJ, Early Bronco or Toyota
- Can be used with 12 inch to 14 inch travel shocks and ideal for running Bigger tires
- This kit requires a substantial amount of cutting and welding to properly install it on your vehicle
- Check all of the options we offer with this kit, sold at a discount if purchased at the same time
- Also available in a Double Triangulated Kit/Combo
- We offer a matching Front 3-Link Kit/Combo
- Also available as a Stage 1 Kit/Combo
- Item Requires Shipping
- 125.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H102.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.