GenRight Jeep Bumper Fusion Winch 07-Pres Wrangler JK, JKU Front Steel Black GenRight FBB-8400
This is the New Fusion Series Front Bumper for the Jeep Wrangler JK 2 door or 4 door, 2007-Present from GenRight Off Road! We careFully listened to the Features our customers wanted and fused them into this New model. Still high quality and American Made this bumper can still accept a winch and mount the factory fog lights! It is perfect for the guy who wants a clean and simple and lower cost front bumper for their Jeep. This design is also much easier to install than our Signature Series bumpers.
Other Features Include:
- Fits 2007-Present Jeep Wrangler JK and JK Unlimited
- Compact design fits tight to the frame and wraps around each side
- Works with Rubicon or Currie Antirock front sway bars
- 12 bolt mount this bumper securely to the frame
- Fits tight up against the frame for the best clearance and approach angle
- Laser cut and CNC Formed from heavy duty 3/16 inch thick steel plate
- Includes two Billet 3/4 inch wide steel tow points welded onto the bumper
- 100 Percent Made in USA!
- Black Powdercoat Finish
- Sold As Each
- Winch fairlead mount is Not included, but sold separately P/N FBB-8600
- D-Ring shackles are extra P/N REC-2100 allows you to hook to the tow points
- We offer an optional bolt-on Winch Guard Bar P/N FBB-8455
- Machined Aluminum fairlead for nylon winch ropes is Not included, but sold separately P/N FBB-5001
- Fits all the Warn, Zeon 8, 10 and 12 models, 9.5 CTI, and Power Plant winches without any mods to bumper
- It is Not necessary to cut the bash bar or relocate the vacuum pump to mount this model bumper
- Weight is 56lbs
- Install time is 2 hours
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- W24.0000” x H14.0000” x L45.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.