GenRight Jeep Comp Gas Tank Classic 15 Gal w/Skid 05-06 Wrangler TJ, LJ Aluminum Bare GenRight GST-2005-2
This is the 15 Gallon GenRight Crawler Comp Gas Tank to fit a Jeep TJ/LJ (1997-2006). It is specifically designed to allow for more clearance between the Rear axle and the gas tank so you can lengthen your Jeeps wheelbase up to 7 inches of Rear axle Stretch (6 inches on Dana 60). Lets face it; if you are considering this model tank you are a pretty serious wheeler on 40s or Bigger. You have Big axles that need room and are focused on driveline angles and crazy suspension travel. This heavy duty tank is trail proven and made for you! Besides this production built gas tank is re-shaped to make more room under the Jeep so you can keep your Rear cargo area and Stretch your Jeep for incredible departure angles! The assembly mounts in the factory location and is it designed to work with all your factory emmissions equipment so you Will Not get any check engine lights or have Computer issues.
- Fits 2005-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ and LJ Wrangler Unlimited
- 1 inch more ground clearance than stock
- Improved departure angle
- 15 gallon fuel capacity (New 23 gallon model now available)
- Smaller tank makes more room for Big aftermarket axles
- Shape allows for 7 inches of Rear wheelbase Stretch (with Dana 44)
- Mounts in stock tank location
- Stock mounting location keeps center of gravity low
- Accepts the stock Jeep fuel pump/sensor
- 1/8 inch thick Aluminum alloy tank is TIG welded
- Foam liner between tank and skid plate
- New style 3/16 inch thick heavy duty steel skid plate
- Assembled with stainless steel straps
- Includes factory Mopar roll over/vent valves
- Internal baffles reduce fuel movement and keep fuel near the pick up
- All tanks are 100 percent pressure tested
- Made in USA!
- Unpainted Finish On Tank
- Black Powdercoat Finish On Skid Plate
- Sold As A Kit
- Because of shape and location changes, installation of this product Will require changes to the last 14 inches of the exhaust tail pipe
- To install this tank, it might require a small (1 inch) body lift
- Fits well with Currie brand Anti-Rock type Rear sway bars. Due to the fact that this tank is pushed back 5 inches, the installer Will need to careFully pull the fuel line and electrical a little Rearward to reconnect them to the fuel pump (Not a problem there is plenty of length in the line to reach)
- We offer two other models for wheelbase Stretch; the EXT model for up to 5 inches of Stretch and the Alien model for up to 9 inches of Stretch
- Item Requires Shipping
- 99.0 lbs.
- W22.0000” x H15.0000” x L39.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.