EVO Manufacturing Jeep JK Rear Double Throw Down EVO Lever System With Coilover and Bypass 07-18 Wrangler JK EVO Manufacturing EVO-1008
Coil Over Upgrade Kit
The rear EVO Double ThrowDown System is engineered for the guys who like to go fast. This system utilizes a coilover just like our EVOLever and has all the same added benefits, aswell as an additional bypass shock each corner. With the addition of a bypass shock you have full external adjustability of the damping and zones within the shock stroke that allow the system to be position sensitive. This system gives you 14 inches of positions sensitive damping without the need for cutting holes in the body of your Jeep.
- Fits all Jeep Wrangler?EUR(TM)s 2007 and Up
- 2 Door and 4 Door
- Allows the uses of long travel coilover and external bypass shocks in the rear of your JK without the need for doing any major cutting. Absolutely no cutting of the body.
- Offers up to 14 inches of vertical wheel travel
- Optimizes Long Arm suspension system, from every manufacturer without modification
- Offers the maximum amount of ground clearence with 14 inch travel
- All key components fully protected and above axle at all times
- Adjustable ride height
- Four Ply limit straps included
- 3/4 inch chromoly heim joints
- Stainless steel misalignments
- Grade 8 hardware
- Allows for use of 35 inch up to 42 inch tires (Larger than 37: Body Trimming required)
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Wrangler JK/JKU
- Doors: 2 Door and 4 Door
- Travel: 14.0 Inch
- Material: Steel
- Location: Rear
- Series: Double ThrowDown
- Sold As: Each
Note: High Clearance Fenders Recommended
Note: Exhaust modifications required
- Item Requires Shipping
- 120.0 lbs.
- W0.0000” x H12.0000” x L48.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.