EVO Manufacturing Jeep JK Front D30/D44 Double Throw Down Coilover/Bypass System With 12.0 Inch Travel Shocks 07-18 Wrangler JK EVO Manufacturing EVO-1010-44
Coil Over Upgrade Kit
The front EVO Double ThrowDown System is engineered for the guys who like to go fast. This system utilizes a coilover similar to our EVO SPEC Front Bolt on Coilover system and has the same added benefits, as well as an additional bypass shock each corner. With the addition of a bypass shock you have full external adjustability of the damping and zones within the shock stroke that allow the system to be position sensitive. This system gives your suspension up to 14 inches of vertical wheel travel specifically tuned for the Jeep JK.
- Coilover/Bypass shocks (Comes complete with EVO SPEC King Shocks)
- All bracketry made from laser cut 3/16 inch steel and CNC bent for optimum precision
- Adjustable ride height without the need for changing parts
- Engineered and tested to pair with the EVO Rear Double ThrowDown
- Compatible with 2007 and up Jeep Wrangler JK (2 and 4-door models)
- This Complete system uses: 2.0 Diameter EVO Spec Remote Reservoir Coilover by King Shocks 2.5 inch Diameter EVO Spec Remote Reservoir by King Shocks 3-Tube Bypass
- All shocks purchased with our kit come with EVO Spec Proprietary Spring Rates and Valving
- Differential: Dana 30 and Dana 44
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Wrangler JK/JKU
- Doors: 2 Door and 4 Door
- Travel: 12.0 Inch
- Material: Steel
- Location: Front
- Series: Double ThrowDown
- Sold As: Each
Note: High Clearance Fenders Recommended
Note: Front Aftermarket CV Driveline is required for proper installation and is not included with kit
Note: Wheel backspacing adjustments may be required. Due to so many variations and combinations of ACTUAL tire sizes, wheel widths, tire inflation presures etc.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- W0.0000” x H4.0000” x L15.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.