Artec Industries Ford 1985-1991.5 Dana 60 Front Truss Artec Industries TR6033
Artec Industries is excite to announce the Ford 60 Front Axle Truss for axles from 1985-1991.5. This heavy duty truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle while also providing a flat surface to mount your upper links. The 3/8 inch thick truss top and 1/4 inch thick gussets incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and the link mounting surface.
- 3/8 inch thick mild steel truss top and 1/4 inch mild steel ram mount and gussets. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.
- Truss is low profile allowing link joints to be mounted with ideal geometry-about 8 inches from the axle centerline.
- Truss spans entire length of axle for complete reinforcement of the axle tubes-not just for mounting links.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- Note: This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
- Location: Front
- Differential: Dana 60
- Sold As: Each
Note: This truss will also work for Balljoint axles from 92-97 and SuperDuty Axles from 99-Present with minor modifications to the Truss and heavy modifications to the casting for models 05-Present.
Note: Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 39.0 lbs.
- W7.0000” x H7.0000” x L48.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.