Artec Industries Artec Super Bearing for Jeep Wrangler JK with Ford Super Duty Axle 2005 and Up Artec Industries AX9999
Ready to make your JK with a 1 ton swap kit work without messing with the computer? Wanna run 8x6.5 inch bolt pattern on your Superduty axle?
Heavy Duty Unit Bearings for 2005 and Up Superduty Front Dana 60 axle with 52 tooth tone rings and both 8x6.5 inch and 8x170mm lug patterns. Plug into your Jeep JK Wrangler with a Superduty 1 ton swap kit and make your ABS happy!
- 52 tooth tone ring to match factory JK tooth counts
- Includes both 8x6.5 inch and 8x170mm lug patterns to let you choose which wheels you want to run
- Eight 14mm studs included
- Uses a Dodge 2500 front ABS sensor (sold separately) to allow Plug-and-Play compatibility with your Jeep JK
- 35 spline
- 1 year warranty
Note: This Is A Single Unit Bearing. Two Will Be Needed For A Complete Axle Swap
Warning: Not For Use In Ford Superduty Truck Directly. This Kit Is Intended For Use In Jeep Wrangler Jk Using A Superduty Axle. Your Ford Computer And Abs Will Not Be Happy!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 26.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H6.0000” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.