Artec Industries Jig Table 58.0 Inch x 30.0 Inch Artec Industries TC0050
The Jig Table is perfectly suited for both the professional fabrication shop as well as the hobbyist garage. No other weld table offers this many accessories. The 5/8 inch holes are compatible with all industry standard 5/8 inch tooling such as BuildPro. With the accessory mounting rails, the Jig Table becomes more than just a welding table.
Is one Jig Table not big enough? Jig Tables are designed to be bolted together for a larger surface. We also offer large table extensions to give you a customizable surface.
- 58 inch by 30 inch steel table top with capability of top expansion using accessories or additional tables. Great size for both the home and shop user.
- Original Quickslot system allows adding accessories quickly and easily. Awkwardly holding up an accessory while you bolt it to the table is a thing of the past.
- A large variety of Quickslot accessories available with more coming
- 3/8 inch thick mild steel pickled and oiled table top and 3/16 inch sides and legs.
- Cut on a State-of-the-Art Precision CNC Fiber Laser for great fitment and clean holes.
- 5/8 inch holes in 4 inch pattern with additional 4 inch pattern offset so mounting options are increased
- Bracing is Bent on a 135 ton CNC Press Brake to incorporate more rigidity than flat bracing
- Legs included and are adjustable for a table height from 28.0 inch to 42.0 inch in one inch increments
- 1/2 inch hole in feet accepts use of stem casters or stem foot
- Finer height adjustments capable with leveling casters or feet (not included)
- Internal gussets to stiffen table top and maintain flat surface
- Laser etched part numbers for easy assembly
- Ships flat packed truck freight on a pallet ready for end user assembly
- DIY design reduces cost versus a pre-assembled table
- Includes 2 nutstrips with 1/2 inch nuts
- Material: Steel
- Thickness: 3/8 Inch
- Sold As: Each
Note: This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 380.0 lbs.
- W30.0000” x H14.0000” x L58.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.