Artec Industries JMX 7/8 inch Rod End Kit Left hand (reverse) 9/16 Inch Hole, 2.63 MW Artec Industries RE1435
These rod ends are the best way to add strength, reliability, and flexibility to any situation that requires use of a rod end such as in suspension or steering applications. The JMX series utilizes a high strength Heat treated 4130 Chromoly body with a silver zinc finish with a smooth PTFE (Teflon) liner for smooth operation. The ball is made from heat treated bearing steel for strength and hard chrome polished for a smooth surface. The race is a heat treated alloy steel which means this joint will outlast a normal budget rod end with injection molded race. The JMX series with Teflon lining keeps the joint quiet and tight for years and years of usability.
- One Premium JMX 7/8 inch-14 tpi Chromoly rod end with 1.0 inch bore
- One jam nut
- One Wrench Flat tube adapter for 1.0 ID -1.5 OD tubing
- Two stainless steel high misalignment spacers
- Thread Rotation: Left Hand Reverse
- Size: 7/8 Inch
- Bolt Hole Size: 9/16 Inch
- Mounting Width: 2.63 Inch
- Material: Chromoly
- Sold As: Each
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.5 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H2.0000” x L7.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.