Artec Industries JMX 1.25 in Rod End Kit Right hand (standard) 9/16 Inch Artec Industries RE2006
These rod ends are the best way to add strength, reliability, and flexibility to any situation that requires use of a rod end such as in suspension or steering applications. The JMX series utilizes a high strength Heat treated 4130 Chromoly body with a silver zinc finish with a smooth PTFE (Teflon) liner for smooth operation. The ball is made from heat treated bearing steel for strength and hard chrome polished for a smooth surface. The race is a heat treated alloy steel which means this joint will outlast a normal budget rod end with injection molded race. The JMX series with Teflon lining keeps the joint quiet and tight for years and years of usability.
- One Premium JMX 1.25 inch-12 tpi Chromoly rod end with 1.0 inch bore
- One jam nut
- One Wrench Flat tube adapter for 1.5 ID -2.0 OD tubing
- Two stainless steel high misalignment spacers
- Thread Rotation: Right Hand Standard
- Size: 1.25 Inch
- Bolt Hole Size: 9/16 Inch
- Material: Chromoly
- Sold As: Each
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.2 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.