Artec Industries Lower Link Axle Brackets Pair 10 Deg 3.5 Inch Axle Diameter Artec Industries BR1078
Introducing Artec Industries Line of Fabrication Brackets. With our new line of brackets, we want to introduce a better looking product that has that custom one-off look and solve some of the issues that have plagued some of the generic brackets on the market, thus making them function better. Some common features that you'll see among our new brackets are: better access to grease fittings, bottom protection of the joint on lower link brackets, designs that make the bracket look like it was designed to be there from the beginning rather than just a piece of metal slapped on later, etc.
- Lower Link Axle Brackets 10 degree angle 3.5 Axle Tube Diameter
- Form and Function
- Our Vision - Offer a better looking bracket and make it work better too!
- 2.625 inch mounting width with 9/16 inch bolt hole for common sized Cartridge Joints (Johnny, Flex, Ballistic, etc). Can be drilled out to larger hole size for 1.25 inch rod ends with spacers.
- Made from 1/4 inch thick boxed steel plate for strength and impact resistance.
- Grease fitting access on top to allow easy maintenance of your most abused joint.
- Skid plate of bottom of bracket wraps around joint protecting it from direct impact and decreases premature wear on the joint. This leads to longer life and less replacements. Skid plate design does Not restrict movement of joint.
- The Style of the bracket gives a unique, custom one-off look you'd get with a high dollar fabrication shop. No more brackets that look like modified pieces of angle iron or c-channel, but rather formed pieces of artwork to show off.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.5 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H3.0000” x L13.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.