Artec Industries Jeep TJ Front Frame Coil Buckets Stock Height 97-06 Wrangler TJ 2 Inch Hydraulic Factory Offset Artec Industries TJ2003
Coil Correction Plate
Looking to upgrade your bumpstops to Hydraulic? Do you have rusty, busted or abused factory front coil buckets on your TJ or LJ? Or are you looking to change to a coil suspension on your YJ or other leaf sprung vehicle? Or do you want to customize your suspension? These Heavy Duty TJ Front Frame side Coil Buckets are a great replacement for your OEM coil buckets. They will also allow you build your suspension the way you want, Not limiting you to how the factory intended.
This DIY kit includes the laser cut and precision CNC bent pieces that will need to be welded together as well as on to the frame. This kit has been specifically designed to compliment the factory frame, yet look distinctly hardcore. It is also engineered for maximum strength and easy assembly with jigs and laser etched part numbers so you can't put it together wrong. Just another example of the Fusion of Form and Function from Artec.
- TJ Front Frame Coil Buckets for 2 inch Bumpstops Stock Height Factory Offset
- Great for normal direct replacement of factory brackets just with hydro bumpstop
- CNC Laser cut and CNC bent from Heavy Duty 3/16 inch thick steel
- CAD designed with models directly from Chrysler to fit perfectly
- Retains factory bumpstop threading so its a direct replacement
- Gusseted between the coil bucket and shock mount for extra strength
- Factory bumpstop tube has been removed to allow a Hydraulic Bumpstop Can to be welded in (can Not included)
- Provides factory style shock stem attachment or choose to add shocks tabs for a clevis bushing style shock attachment
- Direct replacement for TJs and LJs and can work as an upgrade for leaf sprung vehicles looking to change to coil spring suspension
- Not welded for low cost
- Sold as a kit
- Made In The USA!
- If installing Not on a TJ or LJ consideration must be made for the OEM frame width in comparison to axle width. Most leaf sprung frames do Not turn inwards in this area like a TJ does so the frame is wider
- This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is Not liable for improper installation.
- Welding, grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every frame varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 21.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H9.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.