Artec Industries Jeep TJ Stock Tracbar Bracket Replacement 97-06 Wrangler For TJ Front Axle Artec Industries TJ2016
Track Bar Bracket
This heavy bracket is designed to replace the weak factory track bar bracket on the front 30 and Rubicon 44 axles in the Jeep TJ, LJ, XJ, and ZJ. The factory bracket often has a wallowed out hole allowing axle shifting and is one of the major contributors to the feared Death Wobble. This bracket replaces the factory bracket for better piece of mind. The 1/4 inch thick CNC precision cut and formed components of this setup ensure a quality, heavy duty solution.
Joint width is 1.66 inch, so use our Narrow Misalignment Spacers with 7/8 inch Heims if you are building your own Trackbar.
- Heavy duty construction from 1/4 inch mild steel won't wallow out like factory bracket.
- Precision CNC laser cut and bent for great fitment.
- Possible solution to fix Death Wobble.
- Tab and Slots allow for perfect alignment and easy installation
- Replaces factory sway bar mount as well.
- Works great with an Artec truss
- Sold as kit
- This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is Not liable for improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- This bracket is Not bolt on and requires welding. Cutting off the factory track bar bracket is required and welding this in it's place.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W7.0000” x H6.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.