Artec Industries JK 1 Ton Rear 14 Bolt Disc Brake Conversion Kit 60 Tooth Artec Industries BB1421
Use of this Kit may require an optional tuner which has access to adjusting Gear Ratio and Tire size. Your actual programmer settings may differ from the axle ratio and tire size on your vehicle depending on Tone ring tooth count used. If using the 60 tooth option, speedometer may be off 1 - 3 percent. New Zinc Plating to resist corrosion and improve sensor reading. Artec Industries is excited to announce the JK ONE Ton 14 bolt ABS Kit. This Kit includes the necessary brackets to allow your JK to maintain factory ABS when swapping Inch a GM 14 bolt axle.
This ABS Kit is the perfect compliment to Artec Industries JK 1 Ton Swap Kit For 14 bolt axle and is designed to work Inch conjunction with it (not included). This Kit Is Intended For Use With A Newer Style 14 Bolt Axle With Ribbing On The Casting And Has A WMS-WMS Measurement Of 68 inch Greater. This Kit has 2 mounting positions per side For Factory JK Rear ABS Sensors. One from each side will connect to the rear plugs and the other 2 need to be spliced into the front plugs. If using any axle than the 2005 plus Superduty, this is the best option. If using 2005 - 2013 Superduty Front Dana 60 Axle only 2 Rear Sensors can be installed and the front will use the Dodge ABS Sensors and the 60 Tooth Tone Rings
- HEAVY DUTY 3/8 inch thick mild steel Brake brackets to improve braking. Precision CNC cut and threaded.
- Brake Brackets include CNC threaded mounting blocks For ABS sensors, providing precise spacing off the Tone ring.
- 1/4 inch thick CNC laser cut press on Tone rings. These will require machining of 14 bolt hub to perform correctly.
- 16 gauge CNC laser cut and CNC bent Tone ring Mud Guard to keep mud and dirt from interfering with ABS components.
- Mud Guard is spaced enough to allow dirt and mud to flow out if it does get in.
- Includes Bracket Brackets, ABS sensor spacer, Tone rings, and Mud Guards For both sides.
- Includes Grade 8 hardware For mounting.
- Uses Hat-Style rotors rather than hub press-on rotors For easy maintenance and installation.
- May require two additional Rear JK ABS sensors (not included, available at dealership).
- May require simple wiring run from Front ABS sensor input to rear axle and used with the two new Rear ABS sensors.
- Requires GM Front Calipers and pads from 1973-87 3/4 Ton 4x4 truck (not included). NAPA AUTOZONE
- Requires GM Rear Rotors from 2003 GMC Truck Sierra 2500 2WD (not included). NAPA AUTOZONE
- 14 Bolt Axle with Factory Drum Brakes
- BB1420: Kit BB1410 with 52 Tooth Tone rings
- BB1421: Kit BB1410 with 60 Tooth Tone rings
- Individual parts that are Inch this Kit and available separately:
- BB1410: Brake brackets and Dust shield
- BB1401: 52 Tooth Tone ring 14 bolt
- BB1403: 60 Tooth Tone ring 14 bolt
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W7.0000” x H2.0000” x L7.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.