Artec Industries Dual 3 Link Frame Bracket Bracket Pair Artec Industries BR1071
Dual 3-link Bracket (pair). This new bracket offers flexibility and adjustability all Inch one bracket. Each side consists of a frame gusset and a lower control arm mount. The upper control arm mount can be used on either driver or passenger side, just simply flip the bracket around and they work on either side. No other combo 3-link bracket gives you the option to choose what side your upper control arm is on, Right There Inch The Shop. If your original plans don't quite work out, simply move the upper to the other side. Then on the side without the upper control arm, you get a large formed gusset to add serious strength to your LCA bracket. Upper Control Arm Bracket can be used on either the Driver or Passenger Side. Upper Control Arm is parallel to the frame. Lower Controls Arms are angled 10 degrees out. Pre-jigged keys and slots make assembly and fixturing simple.
- Sold as Each
- UCA holes are further forward (2.38 inch inches) of LCA holes resulting Inch same length upper and lower links.
- Use on any height frame. The plate on top of the frame floats.
- UCA bracket has pass-through For plumbing and electrical
- 2.625 inch mounting width with 9/16 inch bolt hole For common sized Cartridge Joints (Johnny, Flex, Ballistic, etc).
- Can be drilled out to larger hole size For 1.25 inch rod ends with spacers. Can be easily modified For smaller joints
- Made from 1/4 inch thick boxed steel plate For strength and impact resistance.
- Grease fitting access on top to allow easy maintenance of your most abused joint.
- Skid plate of bottom of bracket wraps around joint protecting it from direct impact and decreases premature wear on the joint.
- This leads to longer life and less replacements. Skid plate design does not restrict movement of joint.
- The Style of the bracket gives a unique, custom one-off look you'd get with a high dollar fabrication shop.
- No more brackets that look like modified pieces of angle iron or c-channel, but rather formed pieces of artwork to show off.
- Designed For front suspension.
- This Kit is umwelded.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills.
- Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 19.6 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H5.0000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.