Artec Industries Tube Link Mount Small Single Artec Industries BR1073
Tube Link Mount small (single). With our new line of brackets, we want to introduce a better looking product that has that custom one off look and solve some of the issues that have plagued some of the generic brackets on the market, thus making them function better. Some common features that you'll see among our new brackets are: better access to grease fittings, bottom protection of the joint on lower link brackets, designs that make the bracket look like it was designed to be there from the beginning rather than just a piece of metal slapped on later, etc. Below are some of the highlights For this particular bracket that set it apart from all the others. This new bracket allows you to mount your upper control arms to 2.0 inch OD lower links or any other 2.0 inch tubing. Perfect For making your own radius arms or other smaller size links. The 1.75 inch inside mounting width is made For our 7/8 inch rod end Kit and this narrow design means it's not much wider than the 2.0 inch tubing its mounting to.
- Sold as Each
- Mounts to 2.0 inch tubing. Tapered design gives a smooth transition from bracket to tube.
- 1.75 inch mounting width with 9/16 inch bolt hole For our 7/8 inch rod ends with high misalignment spacers.
- Perfect For making your own radius arms.
- Made from 1/4 inch thick boxed steel plate For strength and impact resistance.
- The Style of the bracket gives a unique, custom one off look you'd get with a high dollar fabrication shop.
- No more brackets that look like modified pieces of angle iron or c-channel, but rather formed pieces of artwork to show off.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- This Kit is unwelded
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.