Artec Industries Raised Trackbar Bracket for 3.5 Inch Diameter Front Axle Artec Industries BR1139
This heavy bracket is designed to give you a universal trackbar mounting option for Dana 60 swap kits, especially those using our Low Profile Dana 60 Front Trusses. This bracket gives you several options to find the perfect geometry. The 1/4 inch thick CNC precision cut and formed components of this setup ensure a quality, heavy duty solution.
- 1/4 inch mild steel
- Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment
- Perfect solution to accompany crossover/high steering on the Front Jeep axle
- Adjusts roll center higher for greater stability
- 3 holes of adjustment to find ideal geometry
- Works great with Artec Low Profile Front axle trusses
- 3.5 inch axle tube diameter can be easily modified for larger tube diameters
- Joint width is 1.65 inch, so use narrow misalignment spacer with 7/8 inch heims if you are building your own Trackbar.
- Material: Steel
- Location: Front
- Differential: Dana 60
- Joint Width: 1.65 Inch
- Sold As: Each
Note: This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
Note: This bracket offers several raised trackbar holes. Every lift is different and some trial and error may be necessary to find the ideal ride. This bracket is NOT bolt on and requires welding. This bracket will also require modifying or fabricating a new trackbar itself since it will be slightly shorter. This bracket attaches to the axle next to the factory coil perch.
Note: Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
Note: Requires a custom Trackbar
- Artec Industries
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.1 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H5.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.