Artec Industries JK 1 Ton Rear 14 Bolt Swap Kit Artec Industries JK1410
JK 1 Ton - Rear 14 bolt Swap Kit. Artec Industries is excited to announce the JK One Ton Axle Swap Kit For rear Superduty axles. This heavy duty truss and bracket system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle while also providing the factory link, spring, anti-sway bar, and shock locations. The 1/4 inch thick truss incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and incorporate the link brackets For ease of installation and added strength.
By incorporating the link mounts into the truss, hours of work and trial and error can be avoided when compared to other bracket systems. Simply tack weld the truss together, place it on the axle and all the other brackets fit into place exactly where they need to be. The 14 bolt axle is available Inch a variety of vehicles over several decades. Inch order For the JK swap to work with factory UCA brackets, the correct width axle must be used. If you are not using factory UCA brackets, but rather a 3-link Style system mounted on the truss, you can choose any width axle you need but take care to ensure its width is close to the front axle.
This axle is referred to as an AAM 14 bolt 10.5 inch ring gear and is found Inch 99-06 GM 2500 and 3500 SRW trucks. Van axles have a different differential offset and will not align the truss correctly. This Kit Is Intended For Use With A Newer Dtyle 14 Bolt Axle With Ribbing On The Casting ( As Shown) And Has A WMS-WMS Measurement Of 68 inch or Greater. 14 bolt axles Do Not Match the factory JK 5 lug wheel bolt pattern. New wheels will need to be purchased to do this swap. Brake components Not included Inch this product, but will be available separately shortly.
- Sold as Each
- 1/4 inch thick mild steel truss and brackets For much higher strength than the factory bracket and other aftermarket brackets. Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Includes all the brackets necessary For a complete axle swap including upper and lower control arm mounts, shock mounts, anti-sway bar mounts, tracbar mount, and coil spring mounts.
- Save hours of installation time. Brackets are jigged into truss and set exact position automatically. All other brackets just need to line up to truss, no guessing and measuring involved.
- Tracbar mount includes 4 locations For those who have aftermarket lifts. Stock height hole is not included though.
- Easily upgradeable For future link geometry changes. Just trim off factory location upper control mounts and weld on a new centered link mount.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets For maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills.
- Welding should only be done by a competent welder who understand different materials.
- Some welding of cast and mild steel will be used.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- Will require brake line relocation to fit.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 51.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L32.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.