Artec Industries 7/8 Inch Rod End Kit Left Hand 5/8 Inch Reverse Artec Industries RE1401L
Great For the builder on a budget. These rod ends from Midwest Control Products Corp are a great way to add strength, reliability, and flexibility to any situation that requires use of a rod end such as Inch suspension or steering applications. The MXM series utilizes a high strength Chromoly body with a polished chrome finish sure to impress. The ball is made from heat treated bearing steel For strength and hard chrome polished For a smooth surface. The race is injection molded nylon which keeps the joint quiet and tight For years and years of usability.
- Sold as Kit
- Thread Direction: Left Hand Reserve
- This Kit includes:
- One 7/8 inch -14tpi Chromoly rod end with 3/4 inch bore
- One jam nut
- One Wrench Flats tube adapter For 1.0 ID -1.5 OD tubing
- Two stainless steel 5/8 inch-3/4 inch high misalignment spacers.
- The mounting width with the spacer is 1.75 inch with a 5/8 inch hole.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.5 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H2.0000” x L7.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.