Artec Industries 1.25 Inch Shank W/1.0 Inch Bore Rod End Left Hand Reverse Artec Industries RUF-125REL
Great For the builder who needs the best product at a great value. These rod ends from Ruffstuff Specialties are the best way to add strength, reliability, and flexibility to any situation that requires use of a rod end such as Inch suspension or steering applications. The XM series utilizes a high strength Heat and Crygenically treated 4130 Chromoly body with a polished chrome finish sure to impress.
- Sold as Each
- The ball is made from heat treated bearing steel For strength and hard chrome polished For a smooth surface.
- The race is injection molded, teflon impregnated nylon which keeps the joint quiet and tight For years and years of usability.
- There are two big benefits to Crygenically treating a rod end.
- The first is that it increases the strength of the Heat treated steel body making this 1.25 inch rod end the strongest available on the market.
- The second is the a huge increase Inch density and smoothness of the nylon/teflon injection molded race, drastically increasing the life span of the plastics.
- What this means For you is not only the strongest heim joint on the market, but also the longest lasting.
- This, coupled with our low price, makes these rod ends the best value on the market.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.5 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H2.0000” x L7.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.