Artec Industries Lower Link Shock Tabs 4 Pieces Artec Industries TB1085
Is space tight on your axle and you can't mount your shocks? Or do you need to mount the shocks offset off the axle tube. These add-on tabs allow you to take our best selling Lower Link Axle Brackets and mount your shocks offset from the axle tube. These tabs work on all three angles of lower link so you don't have to have some big specialty combo bracket that looks goofy and is bigger than a normal link bracket. These tabs also allow you to use different shock mounting widths so you don't have to spend time modifying either the bracket or the shocks to fit within a preset bracket width.
- Sold as Kit
- Mount your shocks over the lower link joints; offset from the axle tube center line.
- Works with 0, 10 or 22 degree angled Lower Axle Link Brackets
- Use with any shock mounting width from 1.25 inch-1.6 inch. Great For Air Shocks, Coil overs or ORI struts.
- Compact design. These use our standard Lower Link Axle Brackets so no big, goofy, special bracket is used.
- Made from 1/4 inch thick boxed steel plate For strength.
- The Style of the bracket gives a unique, custom one-off look you'd get with a high dollar fabrication shop.
- No more brackets that look like modified pieces of angle iron or c-channel, but rather formed pieces of artwork to show off.
- This part requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some very slight grinding and fitment may be required when used with the 22 degree lower link axle bracket
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H2.0000” x L7.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.