Artec Industries Jeep TJ Triangulated Superduty Sterling Swap Kit W/Truss 2.63 Inch High Clearance 97-06 Wrangler TJ Artec Industries TJ1055
Axle Swap Kits
Artec Industries is excited to announce the Triangulated TJ Sterling Axle Swap Kit. This heavy duty 3/8 inch and 1/4 inch truss is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle. The accompanying brackets provide the OEM coil, lower control arm and shock locations, but triangulate the upper control arms which eliminates the need For a trackbar. He also offer this Kit with a High Clearance option that raises the LCA and shock brackets above the bottom of the axle tube. The Super Duty Sterling rear axle offers a huge improvements Inch every category over the factory Dana 35 and 44.
- Sold as Each
- Upper Link Mounting Width: 2.63 inch
- Shock/ Lower Link Position: High Clearance
- This Kit is a compilation of some of our existing brackets that are sold both individually and with other Kits.
- Some slight modification may be necessary to the brackets For use with the Sterling axle and the Sterling Modular truss.
- See below For a list of parts and what may need minor trimming.
- This Kit does not include factory Style anti-sway bar mounts.
- The 3rd member on the axle is too large to fit a factory TJ anti-sway bar.
- Aftermarket sway bars For the rear will need to be used.
- This Kit triangulates the Upper Control Arms (UCA) of the TJ meaning you will not be able to use the factory rear UCA brackets on the frame and may need to make new arms themselves.
- See related items below For products that will help you make this change.
- 3/8 inch thick truss top and 1/4 inch thick truss gussets and 1/4 inch thick brackets For much higher strength than the factory bracket and other aftermarket brackets.
- Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Includes all the brackets necessary For a complete axle swap including upper and lower control arm mounts, shock mounts, and coil spring mounts.
- Eliminates the track bar by using triangulated upper control arms. Not For use with OEM control arms. New upper links and frame side brackets will be needed.
- Save hours of installation time. Outer brackets just need to line up to truss, no guessing and measuring involved.
- Choose your Truss Upper Link Mount width - 1.75 inch For our 7/8 inch rod end Kit, 2.0 inch is factory width, 2.63 inch For 1.25 inch rod end Kit or other large joints.
- High-Clearance option provides flat LCA brackets and shock mounts to reduce rock damage. Not For use with OEM control arms.
- High-Clearance Shock mounts flip bolt orientation to perpendicular to axle tube providing more rotation without binding. Upper shock mount relocation may be necessary.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- What's included:
- TR1005 Sterling 10.25 Rear Modular Truss
- BR1045 Rear TJ coil Perches and retainers (pair)
- Option - Choose Truss Upper Link Mount - BR1042, BR1043, or BR1044
- Option - Choose 1 of the following For LCA brackets and Shock mounts
- OEM position - TJ8804 Shock Mounts and TJ8805 LCA Brackets
- High Clearance - BR1049 Shock Mounts and BR1078 LCA Brackets
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- Will require brake line relocation to fit.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 45.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L32.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.