Artec Industries Dana 30 HD LCA Brackets Normal Hole Artec Industries TJ3012
Beef up your front axle LCA brackets on your TJ, LJ, XJ, MJ, or ZJ. Also works great For TJ and LJ Rubicon Models. Do you have bent and mangled factory lower control arm brackets? Its no surprise since they are practically made of sheet-metal. These Heavy Duty brackets replace the factory brackets so you'll never have to worry about ripping off a bracket again. But what makes ours better? Instead of making an exact copy of the factory bracket, we added some features to actually IMPROVE the functionality. Check out the features below that sets ours apart from the competition.
- Sold as Each
- Install Note: It It Recommended To remove The Upper Ball Joint Prior To Welding These Inner C Gussets.
- Features include:
- 2.625 inch mounting width fits common sized Cartridge Joints (Johnny, Flex, Ballistic, etc) and factory control arm bushings.
- Skid plate of bottom of bracket wraps around joint protecting it from direct impact and decreases premature wear on the joint. This leads to longer life and less replacements. Skid plate design does not restrict movement of joint.
- Bracket wraps around axle tube more than factory For additional weld surface area, which significantly reduces the chance the bracket can rip off.
- Made from 1/4 inch thick boxed steel plate For strength and impact resistance.
- Grease fitting access on top to allow easy maintenance of your most abused joint.
- If Using Factory Control Arms, You May Need To Grind Off A Small Amount Of The Metal Below The Bushing To Clear The Skid Plate On The Bracket
- This bracket requires welding to the axle and removal of the factory bracket.
- Welding should be done by a competent welder and Artec Industries is not liable For incorrect installation or improper welding.
- Horseshoe pieces also require welding to the main bracket and the main bracket is laser etched to show where to weld.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.5 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.