Artec Industries JK2TJ Front Axle Swap Kit Dana 30 LCA Brackets W/CAM Slot Artec Industries TJ3021
Artec Industries is excited to announce the JK2TJ Front Axle Swap Kit. This heavy duty truss and bracket system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle while also providing the factory link, anti-sway bar, tracbar and shock locations. The 1/4 inch thick truss top incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and incorporate the link brackets For ease of installation and added strength. By incorporating the link mounts into the truss, hours of work and trial and error can be avoided when compared to other bracket systems. Simply place the truss on the axle and all the other brackets fit into place exactly where they need to be.
- Sold as Kit
- Axle Model: Dana 30
- Lower Control Arm LCA Bracket Style: CAM slot with Horseshoe
- The JK front D44A features: A high pinion differential, larger diameter ring gear than Dana 30A, larger disc brakes, and a wider WMS For lowered Center-of-Gravity.
- The JK D44A axle has a different 5 lug bolt pattern than the factory axle so new wheels will be needed.
- It is also a wider axle so prepare For the WMS to be wider than your factory axles.
- Only to be used with our JK2TJ Rear Axle Swap Kit or equivalent.
- A new or modified tracbar will be needed as steering geometry and tracbar bracket location has changed.
- You cannot use a JK or TJ tracbar as they are offered, even aftermarket adjustable.
- The new tracbar will be shorter than factory Style.
- This Kit is a collection of different individual parts sold together.
- Not all pieces may be used and some slight modifications may be necessary depending on your vehicle.
- 1/4 inch and 1/8 inch thick mild steel truss For strengthening of the axle housing itself. Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Includes all the brackets necessary For a complete axle swap including lower control arm mounts, shock mounts, anti-sway bar mounts, trackbar mount, and coil spring mounts.
- Factory JK UCA mounts are retained.
- Lower Control Arm (LCA) Bracket offered Inch both 9/16 inch hole and CAM slot Style.
- Save hours of installation time. Brackets are jigged into truss and set exact position automatically. All other brackets just need to line up to truss, no guessing and measuring involved.
- Coil relief Stamped into coil bucket For a straight coil.
- Others mount a not flat coil on a flat coil bucket resulting Inch bowing or leaning.
- Adjustable Trackbar mount offers multiple mounting locations so you can get correct trackbar/drag link geometry based on your lift height.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked and dimple died 1/8 inch thick gussets For maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills.
- Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- Some changes to factory positions have been altered.
- he Anti-sway bar bracket hole is 2.75 inch higher than factory hole to allow For clearance with steering.
- The UCA mounts on the JK axle are 5/8 inch wider on each side than the TJ mounts so a flexible joint on the UCA's is recommended.
- In rare and extreme cases, the truss may come into contact with oil pan.
- Prior to operating the vehicle, remove the coil springs, cycle the suspension including full compression of both sides simultaneously and add bumpstop extensions to prevent damage to oil pan.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 40.1 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.