Artec Industries Ford 9 Inch Front Truss Artec Industries TR0910
This heavy duty truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle while also providing a flat surface to mount your upper links. The 1/4 inch thick truss top and 10 gauge thick gussets incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and the link mounting surface. This is a universal truss For fabricated and stamped axle housing. Simply trim out the shape of the center section and fit on. Since there are so many different 9 inch housings on the market now and since many of them can be slightly offset or centered, this universal truss allows you fit nearly any housing. Works well with the Dana 44 and other 9 inch Ring Gear class axles. For prevention of warping it is recommended to not weld with too much heat, let your weld cool and move to another part of the truss to weld, and take your time. This will help to keep your axle true.
- Sold as Each
- This truss has no cutout For the center section.
- It will require trimming to fit.
- Features include:
- 1/4 inch thick mild steel truss top and 10 gauge (.130) mild steel gussets. Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Truss is low profile allowing link joints to be mounted with ideal geometry - about 8 inches from the axle centerline.
- Truss spans entire length of axle For complete reinforcement of the axle tubes - not just For mounting links.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 10 gauge thick gussets For maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.5 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L54.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.