Artec Industries Sterling 10.25 Rear Short Truss Artec Industries TR1002
Artec Industries is excite to announce the New Sterling (Ford) 10.25 Rear Axle Truss. This heavy duty truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle while also providing a flat surface to mount your upper links. The 3/8 inch thick truss top and 1/4 inch thick gussets incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and the link mounting surface.
- Sold as Each
- This truss allows For a selection of pinion angles from 7 to 20 degrees. Any more or less and some trimming may be required.
- This truss fits Sterling 10.25 axles with a centered differential.Overall length on this truss is about 53 inches.
- Also fits Sterling 9.75 inch and 10.5 inch axles with minor trimming.
- This truss is very form fitting to the contours of the casting.
- Due to variances Inch casting of this axle over the years, some trimming may be necessary on the truss and non-essential parts of the casting.
- Features include:
- 3/8 inch thick mild steel truss top and 1/4 inch mild steel ram mount and gussets.
- Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Truss is low profile allowing link joints to be mounted with ideal geometry - about 9 inches from the axle centerline.
- Truss is designed to fit Inch between Leaf Springs or can be used as a base For mounting link suspension mounts.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets For maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills.
- Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this item.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 24.3 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L36.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.