Artec Industries 14 Bolt Combo Kit Single Rear Wheel SRW Artec Industries TR1403
Artec Industries is excite to announce the NEW 14 Bolt Rear Axle Truss. This heavy duty truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle while also providing a flat surface to mount your upper links. The 3/8 inch thick truss top and 1/4 inch thick gussets incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and the link mounting surface.
- Sold as Each
- Axle Type: Single Rear Wheel SRW
- The DRW truss is just under 46 1/8 inch and the SRW truss is just under 51 1/4 inch total length.
- Artec Industries 14 bolt Pinion Guard is designed to keep your vulnerable pinion out of the rocks and Inch one piece.
- CNC cut from 3/8 inch thick mild steel, this guard is meant to take the worst you and the rocks can dish out.
- Available with optional bridge to connect to your Artec 14 bolt truss.
- Bridge is CNC cut and formed from 1/4 inch thick mild steel and adds rigidity to your existing truss.
- With minor modifications, the bridge allows the Artec 14 bolt truss to still be inchclockable inch while installing.
- Bridge bolts on to pinion guard and welds to truss.
- Includes 3/8 inch grade 8 hardware. Requires welding from a competant welder.
- Features include:
- 3/8 inch thick mild steel truss top and 1/4 inch mild steel ram mount and gussets.
- Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Truss is low profile allowing link joints to be mounted with ideal geometry - about 8 inches from the axle centerline.
- Truss spans entire length of axle For complete reinforcement of the axle tubes - not just For mounting links.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets For maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills.
- Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- GM Van axles have a differential that is offset differently than a typically truck and this truss will not have equal amounts of tube on each side.
- The truss will still work, it just won't be perfectly centered.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 53.1 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L54.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.