Artec Industries 14 Bolt Backbone Truss Artec Industries TR1407
Artec Industries is excite to announce the New 14 bolt Rear Short Truss. This heavy duty truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle while also providing a flat surface to mount your upper links. The 3/8 inch thick truss top and 1/4 inch thick gussets incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and the link mounting surface. We've been running this exact truss Inch our JK swap Kit For years...now it's available For purchase individually.
- Sold as Each
- Features include:
- 1/8 inch thick mild steel truss top with internally jigging gussets. Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Triangle shape means you won't be dragging boxy edges over rocks. Also provides an increased structural rigidity.
- Truss spans entire length of axle - brake flange to brake flange For complete reinforcement of the axle tubes.
- Works with 68 inch WMS axles. Narrower axles will require trimming of the ends of the truss.
- Perfect For vehicles who hit obstacles at high speeds.
- Internal gussets take all the load hardware just keeps it together.
- Includes 8 pressed Inch captured nuts and 8 button head nuts
- DIY trimmed center section means practically any diff cover will work
- Works great For Leaf Spring applications with some trimming
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills including cutting out the center piece to match your differential cover.
- May require additional trimming based on additional trusses and other brackets on axle.
- Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.6 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L32.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.