Artec Industries 14 Bolt Front Truss Artec Industries TR1408
Artec Industries is excited to announce the New14 bolt Front Truss. This heavy duty truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle while also providing a flat surface to mount your upper links. The 3/8 inch thick truss top and 1/4 inch thick gussets incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and the link mounting surface. This unique truss system combines two of our products (14 Bolt Short Rear Truss and Modular Truss End) into one and gives you the ability to have either a passenger side or driver side drop 14 bolt front axle.
- Sold as Each
- This truss allows For a selection of pinion angles from 7 to 20 degrees.
- Any more or less and some trimming may be required.
- This truss fits most 14 bolt axles from Chevy/GMC trucks.
- Please Note That A 14 Bolt Front Axle Is Completely Custom Not Oem.
- Modifications May Be Necessary Depending On How You'Ve Built The Axle.
- We Recommend Getting The Truss Before Building The Axle So You Can Build Them Together.
- This Kit uses a Modular Truss End which is a generic part designed to be trimmed to fit any short truss.
- Trimming to fit the contour of the 14 bolt short truss will be necessary.
- This truss is very form fitting to the contours of the casting.
- Due to variances Inch casting of this axle over the years, some trimming may be necessary on the truss and non-essential parts of the casting.
- Features include:
- Modular Truss Ends give option For a driver or passenger side differential
- Allows For custom width axles because Modular Truss End is used and can be easily trimmed to any length
- 3/8 inch thick mild steel truss top and 1/4 inch mild steel ram mount and gussets.
- Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Truss is low profile allowing link joints to be mounted with ideal geometry using the proper brackets - from 7 to 10 inches from the axle centerline.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets For maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- Easily Add a Pinon Guard With Bridge by clicking the option above. (pinion guard bridge is trim to fit)
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this item.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 44.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L32.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.