Artec Industries Dana 44 Rear Axle Truss Artec Industries TR4403
Artec Industries is excited to announce the New Dana 44 Rear Axle Truss For 44 axles axles. This heavy duty truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle while also providing a flat surface to mount your upper control arms Inch a 4-link set up. The 1/4 inch thick truss top incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and provide a low profile link mounting surface. The base truss itself spans about 43.5 inches across the center of your axle.
- Sold as Each
- Designed For TJ Wrangler Rubicon Rear 44 axle.
- Trimming required For fitment on JK Rubicon rear axle and other centered rear 44 axles.
- The Jeep TJ Rubicon Rear 44 has a centered differential housing that measures approx.
- 15 inch and the axle tube diameter is 2.625 inches.
- Other 44's will measure differently and have differing axle tube diameters.
- Please ensure your axle meets these dimensions prior to ordering.
- Can be easily modified to fit larger tube diameters.
- Regardless, the axle should have No Stock Bracketry For this truss to work.
- Features include:
- 1/4 inch thick mild steel truss. Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Truss is low profile allowing link joints to be mounted with ideal geometry about 8 inches from the axle centerline.
- Truss spans entire length of axle aprox. 43.5 inch not just For mounting links.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets For maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- May require brake line relocation to fit
- Item Requires Shipping
- 32.3 lbs.
- W7.0000” x H7.0000” x L48.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.