Artec Industries Ford SuperDuty Front Axle Lower Truss 05-10 Artec Industries TR6005
Artec Industries is excited to announce the New Superduty Lower Truss. This truss system is designed to reinforce the entire front axle on Ford Superduty F-250 and F-350. With the heavy engines on these trucks, the stock front axles have suffered from bending and even breaking under hard use. This truss is designed to allow maximum up-travel while only decreasing under axle clearance slightly. Inch fact, there is virtually no loss of ground clearance under the differential. Great For those who like to push the skinny pedal down and get some air, whether you're at the dunes or Inch the mud. Installation of this truss is straightforward as well. The whole design is CNC cut and formed to fit great on your axle, so little-to-no grinding or modifications are required.
- Sold as Each
- Features include:
- 1/4 inch thick mild steel is precision CNC designed, cut and bent For great fitment.
- No loss of ground clearance under the cast differential
- Bottom triangle shape provides an increased structural rigidity and helps axle skid over obstacles better.
- Truss spans entire length of axle - inner c to inner c - For complete reinforcement of the axle tubes.
- Perfect For individuals who like to drive fast and jump their vehicles.
- Comes Inch 5 separate pieces For compact shipping and easier installation.
- This Kit requires specific welding and fabrication skills including welding to cast and forged steel.
- Lower control arm brackets gussets require removal prior to installation.
- May require small additional trimming on the seam between the truss and lower inner c based on rotation of inner c's which can vary vehicle to vehicle.
- Welding should only be done by a certified welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 22.1 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L32.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.