Artec Industries TJ 8.8 Swap Kit W/Truss 97-06 Wrangler TJ Artec Industries TR8801
Artec Industries is excited to announce the TJ 8.8 Axle Swap Kit. This heavy duty truss and bracket system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle while also providing the factory link, anti-sway bar, and shock locations. The 1/4 inch thick truss top incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and incorporate the link brackets For ease of installation and added strength. By incorporating the link mounts into the truss, hours of work and trial and error can be avoided when compared to other bracket systems. Simply tack weld the truss together, place it on the axle and all the other brackets fit into place exactly where they need to be. The Ford Explorer 8.8 features: same lug nut bolt pattern as Dana 35, 3-1/4 inch diameter tubes as compared to 2.625 inch Dana 35, disc brakes (1995 & newer), 31 spline axle shafts, 8.8 inch diameter ring gear which 120 percent stronger than Dana 35, only 20 pounds more than Dana 35, and a trac-loc differential stock. When swapping, the 3.73 gear ratio may need to be changed to match your Jeep gears and wheel spacers may be necessary to bring the width back to factory specs since the 8.8 is 1.25 inch narrower than the Dana 35.
- Sold As Each
- Features include:
- 1/4 inch thick mild steel truss and brackets For much higher strength than the factory bracket and other aftermarket brackets.
- Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Includes all the brackets necessary For a complete axle swap including upper and lower control arm mounts, shock mounts, anti-sway bar mounts, tracbar mount, and coil spring mounts.
- Save hours of installation time. Brackets are jigged into truss and set exact position automatically. All other brackets just need to line up to truss, no guessing and measuring involved.
- Tracbar mount includes both factory location and lifted bracket location For those who have aftermarket lifts.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets For maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- *Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- Will require brake line relocation to fit.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 45.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H6.0000” x L36.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.