Artec Industries Front Axle Truss For XJ W/Currie Joints Artec Industries XJ3003
This heavy duty and light weight truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your front High Pinion 30 XJ axle. The 1/4 inch thick truss top and 10 ga. gusseting incorporates a unique design to strengthen both axle tubes, not just the long tube. The precision cut and formed components of this setup ensure a hassle-free installation. Not only is this just a truss, but you also get a Complete Polyurethane Bushing Replacement For your upper control arms, or you can even upgrade to Currie Johnny Joints.
- Sold as Each
- Upper Control Arm Options: Currie Johnny Joints
- 1/4 inch and 10 gauge (.130 inch) mild steel.
- Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Truss is low profile to allow clearance above the axle.
- Truss spans length of long side and short side.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 10 gauge thick gussets For maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills including welding to the cast center section. Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- In rare and extreme cases, the truss may come into contact with oil pan.
- Prior to operating the vehicle, remove the coil springs, cycle the suspension including full compression of both sides simultaneously and add bump stop extensions to prevent damage to oil pan.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.1 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H9.0000” x L30.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.