Artec Industries Adjustable Inner Frame Bracket 25 Degree Front Driver/Rear Passenger Single Artec Industries BR1039
Adjustable Inner Frame Bracket (single). The perfect compliment to your Spring Over Axle (SOA) swap and Artec Modular Truss. Eliminates U-bolts to increase strength by spreading load to 4 bolts rather than 2. Includes truss end caps For seamless transition between Artec Modular Trusses. Three leaf pin positions For one inch adjustments forward or back. The Style of the bracket gives a unique, custom one-off look you'd get with a high dollar fabrication shop.
No more brackets that look like modified pieces of angle iron or c-channel, but rather formed pieces of artwork to show off.
- Sold as Each
- Angle: 25 degrees
- Side: Front Drive/Rear Passenger
- Side Is Based On Front Application(ie Front Driver)
- One inch separation between each hole For adjustability.
- Floating top gusset allows any height frame.
- Frame plate add strength and a surface to weld bracket to with jigs For easy assembly.
- 2.625 inch mounting width with 9/16 inch bolt hole For common sized Cartridge Joints (Johnny, Flex, Ballistic, etc). Can be drilled out to larger hole size For 1.25 inch rod ends with spacers. Can be easily modified For smaller joints
- Made from 1/4 inch thick boxed steel plate For strength and impact resistance.
- Grease fitting access on top to allow easy maintenance of your most abused joint.
- Skid plate of bottom of bracket wraps around joint protecting it from direct impact and decreases premature wear on the joint.
- This leads to longer life and less replacements. Skid plate design does not restrict movement of joint.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.7 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H5.0000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.