Artec Industries Ultimate Coil Bracket 0 Degree LCA Brackets 3.5 Inch Tube Diameter Artec Industries BR1113
Coil Spring Brackets
With our new line of brackets, we want to introduce a better looking product that has that custom one-off look AND solve some of the issues that have plagued some of the generic brackets on the market, thus making them function better. Some common features that you'll see among our new brackets are: better access to grease fittings, bottom protection of the joint on lower link brackets, designs that make the bracket look like it was designed to be there from the beginning rather than just a piece of metal slapped on later, etc. Below are some of the highlights For this particular bracket that set it apart from all the others. The Style of the bracket gives a unique, custom one off look you'd get with a high dollar fabrication shop. No more brackets that look like modified pieces of angle iron or c-channel, but rather formed pieces of artwork to show off.
- Sold as Pair
- Axle Tube Diameter: 3.5 inch
- Lower link Bracket Angle: 0 degrees
- Everything you need coil spring, shock and link mounts (optional) all Inch one compact and easy to assemble bracket.
- 3/16 inch thick mild steel coil and shock brackets.
- 1/4 inch thick LCA brackets For strength and impact resistance.
- Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Coil correction Stamped into coil bucket For a flush standing coil.
- Others mount a not flat coil on a flat coil bucket resulting Inch bowing or leaning.
- Lower Link brackets available Inch 0, 10 and 22 degree angles, perfect For any suspension type.
- Link brackets can be offset Inch virtually any amount since they are separate brackets.
- Option to not include lower link brackets For those who may already have them or have other ideas on what they want to do.
- Bump formed Bump stop pad with threaded retainer hardware allows you to use your factory Style upper bump stops.
- Adjustable shock mounting width to use virtually any type of eye mounted shock
- Narrow under structure allows you to overlap bracket over differential casting ends.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.6 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.