Artec Industries Jeep TJ Weld On UCA Brackets For Low Pro Front Truss Currie JJ Bushings 1/2 Inch Bolt Size Artec Industries BR1125
Weld on UCA Brackets For Low Pro Front Truss. These UCA brackets are intended to mount on the top of our new Low Profile Front Trusses and give you the same Style of control arm mounting found on Jeep JK's and TJ's. The new trusses have an etched line Inch the top that acts as a center-line For the joint Inch this Kit and lets you locate it at the correct location and angle (see pic 4). Made from 1/4 inch thick steel and gusseted on the taller mount, these brackets are basically the same as what we've been using on our revolutionary JK and TJ 1 Ton swap Kits For years.
- Sold as Pair
- UCA Mount Style: Currie Johnny Joints
- Bolt Size: 1/2 inch
- Choose the bolt size (hole diameter) of your desired UCA mount.
- From the factory the TJ comes with 7/16 inch UCA holes and most all aftermarket lifts use this size.
- The JK comes with 1/2 inch UCA holes.
- You may select the 1/2 inch hole size For a TJ but you will need to drill out the hole on your control arm bracket.
- Includes greasable zerk fittings.
- This Kit is unwelded.
- The joints come assembled and will need to be disassembled prior to welding.
- Do Not Weld Assembled Joints.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.6 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H4.0000” x L2.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.