Artec Industries Superduty High Steer Arm Kit W/Tapered Spacers Artec Industries HS6111
Super duty High Steer Arm Kit. Artec Industries is excited to announce our new high steer arm For 05-12 Ford Super duty F-250 and F-350 trucks. This high steer arm is For use with the aftermarket Reid Racing Super duty knuckle available. Together, this arm and knuckle allow the user to correct steering problems that are common on lifted Super dutys. This is a passenger side arm only. Driver side not available. Reid Racing does not currently make a driver side knuckle.
- Sold as Kit
- Spacer Style: Tapered Ford Hole
- CNC machined from 1 inch thick cold roll steel and clear zinc plated For corrision resistance
- Choose between stainless steel spacer/adapters For either 3/4 inch bolt or a Ford 1-ton tapered drag link end.
- Corrects OEM steering geometry allowing drag link to mount above or under the arm depending on lift height
- Compatible with our JK 1-ton swap bracket Kit
- Uses D60 ARP Studs And Nuts 5 Pack Kit.
- Tracbar bracket modifications necessary when changing OEM steering geometry.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H3.0000” x L13.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.